About The Rubber Association of Canada
The Rubber Association of Canada (RAC) is the national trade association representing the interests of tire and other rubber manufacturers and importers of rubber goods into Canada, together with rubber recyclers and suppliers whose goods or services directly relate to our industry.
The RAC was founded in 1920 and has provided leadership and service to the industry as it has grown and evolved throughout the years. As an association, we are "Molding a globally competitive industry for a better Canada".
- Foster relationships with Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments and other bodies that impact the industry and its members;
- Explore ways of improving industry competitiveness and efficiency in its operations;
- Promote expansion and profitability of the industry;
- Promote our members' products and their safe and efficient use with consumers;
- Lead the industry in product stewardship and environmentally responsible recycling of rubber products;
- Enhance the standing of the Canadian rubber industry with the public;
Tel: (905) 814-1714